Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Randomly on Tuesday

Here's what's been going on lately:

1. I started physical therapy for my hip problems. It's not fun but it's way better than surgery!


2. We finally got the roof replaced on our house after it being totaled during a freak hailstorm a few weeks ago.Which means I wake up to BANG BANG BANG every morning!

3. I found some really cute earrings on sale at Target. They are so vintage-y and I lo-lo-love 'em!

4. We've been booking more things for our Hawaii trip, like a luau and a day hop to the Big Island to see Volcanoes National Park.

5. Did I mention I got some cute earrings at Target?

Happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I just got done with my PT. Good luck! And LOVE those earrings.

Angela said...

Cute earrings! And I loved Volcano Nat'l Park-- so interesting! We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon (a cruise to the different islands) and it was amazing!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the earrings... and yes rehab is way better than surgery but it super sucks hey?! I *should* be doing that for my shoulder but I'm not... I need to get on that!
Ahhhhhh Hawaii would be soooooooooooo amazing :D

Anonymous said...

PS
I moved blogs... agggggggain....
(Love 3000 miles apart...)
Now this is my link:

http://alongkindoflove.wordpress.com/

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs