Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm so hip!!!

I thought I would give you a little update on my hip situation! I went to an orthopedic surgeon two weeks ago because I had been having some pain in my hip walking. I broke my hip two years ago waterskiing and I was worried I was having some kind of after effects. And I certainly don't want a hip replacement at the age of 26!! Ha!


He ordered an arthrogram, which is where dye is injected into the joint and then I had to sit in the MRI machine for about 30 minutes. The injections of dye were pretty painful!!

We went back in for the results today and I DON'T need surgery!! Yay!! I have really bad scar tissue that could be improved by physical therapy but it's nothing surgery can fix. Isn't that wonderful!? Thanks for the comments last week and well wishes! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's great news to hear you don't need surgery!!!

Flannery said...

That must be such a relief!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs