Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Personality Quiz

My best friend sent me this quiz and I thought it was cute - if you want to participate leave your own blog address in the comments so we can read your answers too! :)

What color are your socks right now? 
chocolate brown

What are you listening to? 
Boomer lick his lips in his sleep :)

What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken fettuccine alfredo

Can you drive a stick shift? 
I'm really good at killing it and ruining clutches! Ha!

Last person you spoke to on the phone? 
 Shawna, my BFF, for our daily chat :)

Do you like the person who sent this to you? 
She's practically my sister!

How old are you today? 
26 but only for a couple more weeks!!

What is your favorite sport to watch on tv? 
Oklahoma football

What is your favorite drink?
Sweet iced tea

Have you every dyed your hair? 
Yes and it turned orange! It ain't meant to be anything but black!! Ha!

Favorite food? 
I have lots of them right now, but lately Snyders Cheese Pretzel bits, mashed potatoes, heck, just anything that's a carb!!

What is the last movie you watched? 
Joe and I wated Home Alone last night - one of my all time favorite movies.

Favorite day of the year? 
July 3rd - our wedding anniversary and the day before my favorite holiday!

How do you vent anger? 
Talking it over and getting people to agree with me always helps.

What was your favorite toy as a child? 
My sister and I loved our My Little Ponys and I remember my life changed the day I got a Lite Bright for my birthday. Then we accidentally dumped the pegs down the heater vent and they melted! Haha!

What is your favorite season? 
I have love for them all

Cherries or blueberries? 
Blueberries because they're good for your skin

Living situation?
Living in our house for about 1.5 years now and still trying to get it how we like it

When was the last time you cried? 
Yesterday

What is on the floor closest to you right now?
shoes

What did you do last night? 
I had class

What are you most afraid of? 
Losing the people I love

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? 
Spicy and cheesy!! A party in the mouth!

Favorite dog breed?
Of course I love Brittany Spaniels, I grew up with a Lab and I think they are awesome dogs and I have always thought huskies were so pretty!

Favorite day of the week? 
Fridays!

How many states have you lived in?
Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, guess that makes 4

Diamonds or pearls? 
Yes, please ;-)

What is your favorite flower? 
I love tulips, peonies and hydrangeas but also carnations!

1 comments:

ty said...

My Little Pony ... loved them!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs