Wednesday, November 4, 2009

25 Random

Following Annie's lead... here are 25 random things about me:

1. I am obsessed with buying throw blankets.
2. When I buy a magazine or book, I always get the one from the back because I don't want one that's been touched by hundreds of people while waiting in the grocery line.
3. I have a big thing for men in trouser socks and oxford shoes.
4. I've probably got a mirror hanging in every room of my house.
5. I would rather dust than vacuum.
6. After a work trip I usually wait a week or so to unpack my suitcase.
7. Because of these work trips, I have duplicates of all my shower stuff like razor, deodorant, facewash, etc because I don't like transferring them from suitcase to sink/shower over and over.
8. I recently succumbed to the skinny jean. And I think they look nice.
9. I think I make the best banana bread in the world.
10. My mom is my favorite shopping partner.
11. I'm still not quite sure how to properly mop a floor.
12. I took Calculus 4 in college but I still don't like having to quickly add numbers in my head.
13. I've met and became friends with astronauts. I used to work for a large government agency. Guess which one.
14. When Joe talks in his sleep I get out of bed, get my phone and email him what he just said to me so he can have a laugh in the morning. It's always something medical related...
15. I hate taking baths. I think it's like sitting in your own dirty water. And it's boring.
16. I think a nice scarf can complete almost any outfit.
17. Joe used to buy me a bouquet of flowers once a week.
18. I want to make friends in my new city but I'm not sure how. And I whine to my mom about this all the time.
19. I cut my husband's hair.
20. I leave love notes in Joe's scrubs and white coat.
21. I love old dishes.
22. I could eat my weight in sour cream and onion potato chips.
23. I eat a baked potato from McAllister's Deli at least once a week. Joe lovingly refers to me as "tater belly" during these meals.
24. I love white watches and purses.
25. When I'm on a work trip I take a picture of myself every morning and send it to Joe.

Whew! That was fun! Now it's your turn :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, my gosh! I'm the same way about baths! I always say it's like marinating in your own filth! Yuck.

Sarah said...

Ooo NASA maybe? That would be so neat!

Brittany Ann said...

I HATE BATHS! Ick. Sitting in your own gunk? No thank you.

Bea said...

Loved this post! I can identify with so many things you wrote.

I cut my husband's hair too. One time I forgot to put the guard on the clipper and I made him bald. Eek. :) Somehow he still loves me and trusts me enough to cut his hair.

I love that you leave notes in Joe's scrubs. I gotta do that some time. It's a great marriage/relationship tip.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs