Friday, November 13, 2009

Stuff I Like

This makes me happy:

1. These earrings from Forever 21. The color goes with everything and they make me feel jazzy because they're so dangly.

2. Cod Liver Oil Pills. I read that these make you have more energy and clearer skin. In other words. SUPER PILLS. And also, I don't want to get The Swine.

3. Purple chucks. I just love 'em. It's like a smile on your foot.

4. Candy cane candle (tongue twister alert!). I'm spreading Christmas cheer all over my house.

3 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

I love those earrings!

Brittany Ann said...

Love the earrings, and I'm with you on the cod liver oil!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The earrings are gorgeous and such a neutral color to go with everything!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs