Monday, November 9, 2009

Time To Paaartay!!

Well then. If you weren't at my house this weekend I would like to go ahead and apologize to you now. Because you missed out on some serious fun. All of my favorite people gathered at my house and two of my best friends threw me the birthday party to beat all birthday parties! My birthday isn't until this Saturday but I like the idea of celebrating ALL MONTH LONG! Haha!

The bad news, and there is only one shred of bad news, is that I didn't take one single picture.

But I can assure you there was lots of:

FOOD
LAUGHING
MORE FOOD
SITTING OUTSIDE AND WATCHING THE SUNSET
GAMES
EATING
COOKING
STAYING UP TOO LATE AND GETTING UP TOO EARLY
TOURS OF OUR HOUSE
EVEN MORE FOOD

That pretty much sums it up. It was awesome and I truly have the best friends ever.

Hope you had a good weekend!

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Glad it was awesome! You deserved it! Happy Belated B-Day!

Jane said...

Glad you had such a great time!

Moya said...

Happy Birthday when it comes! You share a birthday with my daughter and younger sister:)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs