Thursday, November 5, 2009

As If You Didn't Know Enough About Me...

I'm really struggling for blog material. That's not true. I could blog about the birthday party my friends are throwing for me this weekend. I could blog about the fact that in about 10 days I'll be in Italy for work. I could blog about what color I want to paint my new desk.

But this is more fun.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Chocolate milk. I am so obsessed with it lately!
Can you play Guitar Hero? Why yes, yes I can. We also have Rock Band. At first glance you might think we are a family with a strong sense of music. Oh how wrong you'd be.
Name someone who made you laugh today. Shawna!
How late did you stay up last night and why? I stayed up until 10:30 lying in bed watching the Yankees WIN the World Series. I may or may not have waken Joe with my happy dance when it was over.
If you could move somewhere else, would you? I definitely think it'd be nice to be in Kansas City where all of our family is. But I'd also love to live in London. That's very reasonable, I realize.
Name one thing you love about your body. I think I like my hair. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow on that. But no, really, my grandma used to say "Her hair is COAL BLACK!!" and I would always say "Nooo - it's DARK BROWN!!" and I so badly wanted to be a blonde. But now, I think I've embraced it.
Do you believe ex's can be friends? I think anything is possible.
How do you feel about Dr. Pepper? Um, did you not realize it's made of prunes? I think you have your answer.
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? I would LOVE to write a travel book. I would also love to be a college math teacher.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? I'm so vain. Myself. The shame... It was in the name of good hair! I cut my own bangs and I wanted to document the length for future trims!

Was yesterday better than today? I doubt it will be because I've got to clean the three toilets in my house today to get ready for company.
Can you live a day without TV? I've done it! I was in Guatemala for a week in college to do a mission trip and I was without phone/tv/radio/books/magazines/any form of communication to the outside world! But I prefer to have a lot of TV in my life.
Are you upset about anything? I'm upset that Joe gets paged so much in the middle of the night. But I don't think there is anything I can do about that.
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? I cherish ALL the relationships I have in my life. As I get older I realize that life is about WHO you take with you on the journey.
Are you a bad influence? I don't really do many "bad" things unless you count drinking a 6 pack of Diet Coke a day as bad. I'm actually kind of a goody-two-shoes.
What items could you not go without during the day? My computer, Last Blash mascara, Big Red gum. And I'm set.
Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Does it count if I go to visit my husband who works there? I honestly hate hospitals. Bad food, weird beeping machines and it's always freezing.
What does the last test message in your inbox say? Let me see... "How's your day going? Mine sucks... we are so busy." ~ from the Hubs. Not very pleasant, huh?
How do you feel about your life right now? I feel like I have lots to look forward to. I feel like I don't know what the future holds but I'm so grateful for where I'm at right this second that I can figure out the rest later.
Do you hate anyone? No, I don't think you should hate people. But some people really get on my last nerves. Like that Miley Cyrus.
Do you like your wedding ring or do you secretly wish it was different? I LOVE my wedding set. Joe somewhat designed the whole thing. It's different than normal rings and styles. It's very "me" and I love it so much.
Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Honey, I rarely take anything stronger than Ibuprofen. Caffeine is my drug of choice.
Would you ever get plastic surgery? I don't really see anything wrong with it. However, I don't like unnatural looking women...
What song is stuck in your head. "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus. I am a ball of contractions.
Name something you have to do tomorrow. Get a manicure. The world will spin off it's axis if I don't.
Do you think too much or too little. No one ever accused me of thinking too much. Haha!
Do you smile a lot? Yes! I love to laugh and smile! Plus, frowning makes you have wrinkles.

Now I need to go ice my wrist from all that typing. Have a fabulous day! Smiles!

2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Fun fun! I love this idea!

Jane said...

Fun! Might need to steel this! I also might need some chocolate milk now that you posted this!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs