Friday, February 4, 2011

18 weeks!!!

Today I'm 18 weeks pregnant!!


How I'm feeling:
I'm feeling good!! I'm not having any of the bad symptoms I had in the first trimester except being a little tired (but maybe that's because I stay up way too late??)

About the baby:
The baby is the size of a mango!

I just went to Google search mangos and got totally sidetracked. And hungry...! But look at this:
And then I was trying to figure out why when you Google "mango" there are so many pictures of Penelope Cruz that come up (?) and I figured out she endorses a store called Mango. Which seems to have super cute dresses!

ANYWAY.

Doctor Appointments:
Our next appointment is on February 22nd for the big sonogram. We're still not planning to find out the gender but it's getting SO hard to wait!!

Food:
Current favorite foods: Girl Scout cookies, oh, and Girl Scout cookies, and sometimes Girl Scout cookies too
Current food aversions: still can't even bear to think about avocados or eggs, or really any breakfast foods.

My body:
I can definitely tell I have a hard little bump below my belly button. When I lie down it's *really* noticeable!

The nursery:
We're still in limbo with the paint color and my friends Jacki and Jill have both sent me ideas on bedding. I've got to start making some decisions!!

Baby gear:
My mom surprised us and offered to buy us a glider and I'm SO excited for it to come! I know I'll like it because I pretty much refused to get out of it at the furniture store. And then I got hungry for some Girl Scout cookies and was able to leave... ;-) It will look like this but not this color:

And I had to show this to you because Joe was cracking me up when we were trying to get our 18 week picture. I hate my double chin (and let's be real honest: don't I look like I'm about to pee my pants?? Ha!) but I love that I married someone with a good sense of humor. awww!! :)


Happy Friday y'all!!!!

6 comments:

michelle ellis said...

You look so cutie!

Now I want a mango...

Renda said...

I love your updates. Outfit is so cute. I am not pregnant but I just love me some girl scout cookies.

Annie said...

You look ADORABLE!

Learning Life with Mrs. Worthington! said...

Love the glider and the outfit too! My recent craving is grapfruit, but I have had my fair share of GS cookies too....Enjoy!

Unknown said...

You look SO good my friend!! And that outtake picture makes me smile. That glider is super cute... I can't believe you're almost half way there!! Just insanity :)

Allie said...

Very cute outtake picture. I love the glider. It looks soo comfy!!

Happy Pregnancy! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs