Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday

There is lots of excitement going on in my neighborhood right now because Extreme Home Makeover is filming a show here this week! The house the show is building is less than a mile from our house and it just cracks me up because we've seen all kinds of signs for "spectator parking" and I told Joe that you can tell that not too many exciting things happen like this here in Kansas! haha! I guess tomorrow is the "move the bus" day and I asked Joe if he needed to take the day off work to go watch!!


I also thought y'all might get a kick out of this. You know, I have not bought ONE piece of baby clothing since I've been pregnant. Not knowing the gender makes it too hard to shop for things but I was at Hobby Lobby today buying a gift and I saw these adorable socks and I just had to buy them. I know I'm probably cursing myself to end up with a boy (I would LOVE a boy so I'm totally kidding!!) but I have at least two good friends who are expecting within a month of me and I know I can give them as a present if I can't use them. Could you not die of all the cuteness???

Hope you have an EXTREMEly great day! ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really cool that they are filming there!
I follow Jillian (from The Bachelorette) and see that she is there too... :) Very neat!
Let us know if you go and "Move That Bus!"

And those socks are soooooooo cute!!!
I can't wait to find out what you are having :D

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

I've totally been wanting to go be a 'spectator' =) But figured it is insane around there!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs