Monday, April 25, 2011

29 weeks!!!

I'm 29 weeks pregnant!! (Only 11 weeks to go!!)

How I'm feeling:
I still feel really good. It's getting really hard to bend over, sleep and eat a large meal (oh isn't that too bad??) because of the belly :)

About the baby:
The baby is the size of a butternut squash! I can feel it kicking high, low and to the sides. In fact, sometimes it feels like there's a few babies in there!! I'm really anxious to figure out if the baby is still breech.

Doctor Appointments:
Our next appointment is this Friday for 30 weeks! I am starting to feel like I live at my doctor's office!

Food:
Current favorite foods: my newest thing is banana splits!


Current food aversions: still can't even bear to think about avocados or eggs. I divert my eyes when I see them at the grocery store.

My body:
I think I'm still around the 20lb mark. I'm still carrying pretty low and my family tells me I'm carrying pretty small (I think they're just being nice).

The nursery:
We still need to decide on curtains and start decorating!!

Baby gear:
-My sister got the baby this cute Easter basket this weekend :)

-I may have bought some ice cream cone socks *cough* incase we're having a girl


Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

davita said...

You look great! Don't be in a hurry, try to enjoy the next 11 weeks as much as you can.

michelle ellis said...

You look amazing!!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs