Monday, June 20, 2011

38 weeks!!!

I'm 38 weeks pregnant!

How I'm feeling:
I've been having contractions for the past month! I'm hoping they start to get more regular! I have a hard time rolling over in bed and getting clothes out of the dryer. Otherwise, I still have lots of energy and feel great!

About the baby:
The baby is officially the size of a watermelon! I feel him/her moving around less (out of room??) these days but the movements I do feel certainly take my breath away! He/she is definitely head down and ready to go according to my doctor.

Doctor Appointments:
We're still seeing the doctor every week (usually on Thursdays). Everything is on track and I've started to make *some* progress towards delivery.

Food:
Current favorite foods:  BLTs (I feel like I want one for every meal)
Current food aversions: still can't even bear to think about avocados or eggs

The nursery:
All finished!!

Baby gear:
I think we have everything we need! I feel like we're at Babies 'R Us every other day and they definitely recognize us when we come in! Haha!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

michelle ellis said...

You look so cute! So glad you are feeling so good! You are very close!!!

Learning Life with Mrs. Worthington! said...

So excited! I have been thinking about you everyday and am looking forward to hearing good news soon! I would like to go on the record to say I think it is a boy! I think he will weigh 7 pounds, 9 ounces :) BTW, you are so cute pregnant! :)

Annie said...

First of all, you look GREAT! Next, I'm so glad you're still feeling good. That's so encouraging to hear! I know no 2 pregnancies are alike, but I'm always encouraged when I hear positive things from other preggos. Also, I'm totally going to rip off your update format for my blog...hope you don't mind ;-)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs