Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Week

Still no baby.

I figured I should get that out there early because I'm getting calls, texts and emails a lot now from friends and family asking if I've popped! ;-)

I did go see my friend Sara's newborn baby on Monday and took her lunch. She had makeup on, was dressed nice and looked well rested and her baby is only a week old! I told her I will probably look like this when my baby is a week old. (I think he's yawning, not screaming)

She asked me to bring her some sweet tea from McAllister's (smart woman) and we had salads to eat. 
On Tuesday someone very special to me had his 5th birthday - my first baby - Boomer. I found some old pictures from the day we brought him home. Joe jokes that we went "just to look" but of course we had a kennel set up in the back of the Jeep and toys already bought. :) Here we are on the ride home...
Doesn't he look terrified??? Haha!
Happy 5th birthday, buddy!! We love you!!
Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I got asked 20 times a day if I had the baby yet, and by 42 weeks I was over it!ha.
Good luck, your pup is adorable!

Annie said...

Awwww! Boomer was/is too cute.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs