Tuesday, June 28, 2011

39 Weeks! (Last Post Before Baby!)

This is a little late but...
I'm 39 weeks pregnant!!!

I wanted to let you all know that tomorrow night I'm being induced so our little guy or gal will be here Wednesday or Thursday. I'll update on here as much as I can while I'm in the hospital because I want to keep track of everything for my own memories :)

How I'm feeling:
I'm anxious about labor but SO excited to meet this baby! I can't imagine how much my life will be changed in the next couple days! :)

About the baby:
The baby is full term and "locked and loaded". His/her head is all the way down (-3 station) and I can feel the little bottom moving around up top.

Doctor Appointments:
We had our final appointment last week. The next time we see our doctor will be at delivery! *faint*

Food:
Current favorite foods:  BLTs

Current food aversions: still can't even bear to think about avocados or eggs

The nursery:
All finished!!

Baby gear:
I think we have everything we need but I guess we're about to find out! Haha!

Thank you for all the advice and support you've given me in the last 9 months! It's been quite the ride!!! 


Happy Tuesday! Wish me luck for tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

Newlywed Next Door said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Newlywed Next Door said...

Yay congrats! Excited for you to meet your little one!

Flannery said...

How exciting! I hope the birth is as painless, easy, and quick as possible! Wishing you health and happiness as you welcome your little one into the world!

Victoria said...

good luck, i predict girl!

davita said...

So exciting. Thinking of you.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs