Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Birthday

Today is one of my favorite days of the year.

It's the day we celebrate my husband's entry into this world. It's a major holiday to me - I love celebrating birthdays for other people and this one is just my favorite.

We have celebrated SEVEN birthdays together and this is the first time we've ever been apart for one. BUT I'm going home this weekend!!!

COOL FACT: I was told once that October 6th is the most common birthday in America. Do you know of anyone who has a birthday today???

Wanna hear something weird? This picture was taken last year when we met Joe's parents for dinner for his birthday. Then, we were living in Oklahoma content and his parents were in Missouri so we met at the obvious half-way point - Wichita, KS. Now... we're living in Wichita, KS because of how UNPREDICTABLE life is. If you would have told me when this picture was taken that we were standing just miles away from our future home I would have called you crazy!!!

Anyway, Joe I love you. With every birthday that passes by I just think about all the years we've spent together and wonder how we will celebrate your birthday 5,10,20 or 50 years from now!!

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Melissa G said...

Sending birthday wishes to your husband! I hope he has a special day and you both can celebrate when you get home.

Unknown said...

I wonder why it's the most common birthday? And yes, I do know someone who had a birthday on Oct 6--he's like a little brother to me. Weird! Also, crazy about the coincidence of the picture!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs