Monday, October 19, 2009

What Are You Really Thinking?

1} I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
2} There is a great need for sarcasm font.
3} How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
4} I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
5} The only time I look forward to a red light is when I want to text.
6} Lol has gone from meaning, “laugh out loud” to “I have nothing else to say”.
7} I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.
8} I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
9} How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear what they said or really care?
10} What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
11} MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood and honestly they just confuse me.
12} Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
13} I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.
14} Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I’m from, this shouldn’t be a problem….
15} I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dammit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What’d you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16} Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles…

I'm back home from lots of long hours and long work days in Colorado. I'm going to be busy getting my house ready for my upcoming birthday/housewarming my friends are throwing me in a few weeks!

I have lots of rooms to finish decorating before the big paaart-taaay!!


2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

OMG, so true!

Unknown said...

These seriously made me LOL (and yes, I actually mean it as Laugh Out Loud!) I've actually managed to fake a fitted sheet fold--it looks pretty decent, I must say. Love this!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs