Friday, August 20, 2010

First Day of School

I had my first two classes yesterday and it went great! In the second class the instructor made us go around and introduce ourselves and say what kind of graduate degree we are getting. Don't you HATE when you have to do that? The whole time you're not even listening to the other people because you're planning your script in your head of what you're going to say when it's your turn! Ha!

Here's what I wore:


Now for a complete switch of topics. I've been wanting to do a blog post on my experience with having a spouse in medical school and now in residency. I love reading blogs of other medical spouses because it's a career path with unique challenges. Also, I know several of the people who read this blog have a spouse or significant other in the medical field. So I'm going to do a link-up where you can share about your medical school and residency experience. I'll post more details on Monday but I hope you participate! :)

Happy Friday!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! And YES I HATE... no DESPISE having to get up and introduce yourself in front of everyone. Or what's even worse is when professors have scavenger-hunt ice-breakers. Who does that? Unless you're ten. lol

Yes, please write more about your hubby's med life. My husband is just into his second year of med school and we should find out next month where he's going to do his rotations next year.

Ashlee said...

Cute first day outfit! I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to wear!

and if I'm being 100% honest I've also been trying to figure out what I'll say for my interesting fact about myself if I have to give one of those introductions. :)

Alissa said...

Oh I think everyone hates into's like that esp me cause I'm a pretty shy person to begin with. What a cute 1st day outfit!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love how you posted your outfit. How did you group it together like that? Photoshop?

Brittany said...

Kelsey - I used Polyvore :)

Annie said...

CUTE cute cute! Oh, I'm so excited for you! Good luck with everything! And yes, the worst part about school is having to introduce yourself.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs