Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

No more white pants for a while - Labor Day has come and gone. I had a seriously busy weekend!

I left early on Saturday morning to drive to Missouri for my BFF's daughter Isabelle's first birthday. Those of you with kids, I don't know how you do it. There was running. There was crawling. There was laughing and crying and general food shoving in face. And Isabelle was even worse.

This picture absolutely cracks.me.up! It's a total range of baby emotions.
(from left to right). Confused. Content. Terrified. Angry.


On Sunday my parents came down for the night. I was hoping we would sit around and have some good food and relax but evidently my parents came down to WORK. We planted trees and flowers and actually cleaned out our 3-car garage that was packed wall-to-wall from moving.

Planting our first tree in the front yard. An Oklahoma Redbud.

Don't you love 3-day weekends?

4 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I love the baby emotions picture! Hahahaha!

Moya said...

How cute is Isabelle sleeping! I love when my parents come to help me out, so productive & more fun than if I did it by myself:)

Unknown said...

that last baby picture is funny :D

Anonymous said...

awwww, an oklahoma redbud!?!?! How fitting! :-D it's perfect. and those things are very pretty!

also, glad you got that pic! i didn't have my camera out when that happened, i just laughed my ass off all over again! LMAO!!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs