Friday, September 11, 2009

Spotted at Walmart

Yesterday I was at Walmart to get the last minute necessities for the party I'm hosting today.

While I was waiting on a prescription, I decided to browse the clothing section because I had heard that Miley Cyrus had a new Walmart clothing line and I wanted to look at it or really, mock it in my head to pass the time. Also, I needed a new shirt to wear to the party. Like I said, we're shopping for necessary items here.

And I actually think, for the most part, Walmart has decent clothes. And really some of Miley's stuff wasn't that bad.

So, I decided to do a feature on cute clothes at Walmart.

Like this shirt I got for $12, Miley Cyrus line...

This tank bought, I love the metal studs with ruffles, perfect under a cardigan this fall, Faded Glory, $9

This dress is fab. It totally reminds me of that dress that Mandy Moore wore on the cover of Lucky a couple years ago, except that dress was like $3000. This one, $16. I would have bought it too but they didn't have my size.

And I like this shirt for work, from George for $12.99. This would look cute with simple black trousers.

And what wardrobe is complete without a nice pair of leopard JEANS. SKINNY JEANS. We can all thank Miley for that.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Who knew walmart had such cute things?! Love that purple shirt!

Moya said...

Love the dress! I want one in my closet!

Tony333 said...

Thanks for sharing the pics.! I am heading to WalMart tomorrow and hope to pick some cute clothing.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs