Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Traditional Home Magazine

I am obsessed with home and decorating magazines. I read them while I'm waiting in line at the supermarket and I subscribe to the ones I can never find in stores. This month's Traditional Home had some things I really liked!!
Apparently, Jaclyn Smith has some new fabrics out (didn't she used to design clothes for Walmart??) and the one to the far left reminds me of the fabric I used for my living room curtains!! I wish I would have known about this cheaper option when I made them...!

Jaclyn Smith vs. P Kaufmann Florabunda Sea Glass

And pewter. Don't you love pewter?

Look at this kitchen. Love the white cabinets and the island with that cool lantern light!


And I LOVE these tiles. When I win the lottery I'm going to deck my bathroom out in these!!

Last night Joe and I went to bed at 8:30 to watch a movie. Have you seen the movie Shutter? It's a horror that could only be described as a comedy it's SO BAD. Haha!!

What home decorating magazines are your FAVORITES??

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love love LOVE Country Living. I know it isn't all home decor, but it is by far one of my favorites.

Jane said...

I love Country Living, and I love Sunset Magazine -- its a west coast living mag, and it has the best decor/recipes/vacation idea, etc!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs