Monday, April 26, 2010

Important Questions

I thought I would start something new on Mondays! I want your answers to some burning questions I have. Ha! Post your answers in the comments below. I'm going to pick one random person from the comments to win a prize :)


1. Is Kate Hudson really pregnant?

2. Do we like Benjamin's makeover?


3. What happened to Kim Kardashian's face?

4. "Digital Clutch" = computer crossed with a purse (will be featured on the new Sex and the City movie) - would you buy one?

5. Dying doggie hair: yay or nay?


6. What is the best mall food/drink spot?

I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I did for two reasons. First - Joe and I spent the entire weekend re-doing our Master Bedroom (I felt like I was on Trading Spaces because we decided to do the entire thing in one weekend! Ha!). Second - I won the cutest apron from this cute blog Green Onions (thanks Karen!). I never win anything! Don't forget to leave your comments below and you'll win something too :)

8 comments:

Moya said...

I don't know if Kate hudson's pregnant; I prefer the original Benjamin; It looks like botox overdose on Kim K or a pic of her mom with long hair; It's cute but I don't think I'd buy the digital clutch; I consider it a form of animal cruelty and sbarro is my fave:-)

Kathy said...

1. I have no idea if Kate is preggers.
2. Not really - funny patterns and colors.
3. Way too much plastic surgery, I'm thinkin'
4. Probably not - though it's very cute. I'm just more old fashioned - I just started texting THIS year and still have an old junky cell phone. So I doubt I'd carry around a digital clutch.
5. NAY!
6. .... oooh, tough call! Prob Auntie Anne's or Cinnabon. man this question is killing me - I'm on South Beach right now and can't eat ANY of those yummy things! =)

~~~Kathy k.

Tris-star said...

1. I don't know if she's preggers, but according to US Weekly she did get a boob job recently.
2. Looks fine to me.
3. Blech!!
4. I love it!
5. Nay!
6. pizza from sbarro and a smoothie from orange julius.

Angela said...

1. I don't think so
2. I like the old one
3. Botox and waaaaay too much makeup
4. Absolutely! I'm a sucker for technology and accessories.
5. Giant NAY! It's just wrong.
6. Anywhere I can get something that's vegan! Mall food is slim pickings for someone like me. Subway can work or somewhere with a salad.

Kristi said...

1. First I have heard about Kate Hudson being pregnant.
2. New Benjamen looks kind of strange.
3. Looks like too much of something.
4. I can barely fit everything in a normal clutch let alone one with a computer.
5. NAY
6. Tie between Auntie Anne's and Oarnge Julius!

Lori said...

1. She looks it.
2. I like the new one.
3. Too much botox.
4. Don't think I'd buy it.
5. NAY NAY!!!
6. The Original Cookie Company

Melissa G said...

Congratulations on your win from Karen! Lucky you! Good choice, i'd probably have picked the same apron that you did.
I know Karen in real life and she is such a neat lady. So full of wisdom and compassion.
Enjoy your week!

Sara said...

1 - I don't know
2- I like the new look
3- Too much botox for SURE!
4- Yes, I would ;)
5- I think that's cruel and just ugly
6- I like Auntie Ann's. It's Norman. I like Chickfila, Auntie Ann's and miss Orange Julius :(

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs