Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You Can Take the Girl Out of the Country...

Lately I have been getting frustrated (SO frustrated) with all the random jewelery lying around my bathroom counter. Actually, it's everywhere! I found a necklace in my china hutch! Ha! It's all from Forever 21 or other cheap places like that so I never feel compelled to put it in my nice jewelery box. I have a jewelery tree on my bathroom sink but it's not enough!

So I put it all in a box. Organized.

Sure, it's actually a tackle box. But it's organized nonetheless!! Ha!

(Because I know someone is going to ask in the comments: yes it was new ;-) That would not be very cute to have fish guts stuck to your jewelery!)

Joe and I have been spending every spare minute of our time in our yard lately. He's mowing and I'm watering flowers. Or we're talking about what kind of patio would be nice. Or what kind of bushes we want along the front. Or flowerbed I want around my trees. If the trees weren't dead. Which they are.

I'm going to call today to have a landscaper come out to give us more ideas.

Let me ask you, how do you get ideas for your landscaping?? Online? Did you hire someone? Was it already there when you bought your house?

Happy Tuesday! It's going to be a sunny day here in Kansas!!

4 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm telling you you're always full of great ideas. I love the tackle box idea. Awhile back I found a box similar to this at Target for $1! I use it when I travel and for odds and ends. It works well. Keep the tips coming :)

capperson said...

I might need to invest in a tacklebox because I to have been getting frustrated with the jewelry I have all over the place. Great idea :)

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

I would never have thought of that..very creative. My husband makes fun of me all the time because I am so unorganized. The other day I was freaking out bc I couldn't find my camera and guess where it was....
In my purse! Haha!
Have a good day!
Xo
Blair

KarenLana said...

I love your idea! Thanks for the tip! =D

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs