Thursday, April 1, 2010

Traveling

On Tuesday I headed to the airport in Louisiana for my flight home.

Outfit:
Pants: Gap
Belt: Wal-Mart
Camisole: Old Navy
Shirt: Gap

I've had a lot of people ask me where I got my watch, It's the brand Toy Watch and you can get one here. (And they don't even pay me to say that.)


This is my favorite bag to travel with. It's HUGE. I have to travel with two laptops and I can easily get them both in here with a book, my wallet, a bottle of water, a snack and I even had two big bottles of spices I brought home from Louisiana! It's like the Mary Poppins bag!! It's also mainly nylon so I'm not worried about sitting it on the ground or shoving it under an airplane seat. I think they're sold out but they're from here.

Well. My connecting flight ended up getting canceled in Memphis. Have you ever wondered what they give you if have to stay overnight without your luggage?

This.
Which reminds me of a travel tip I wanted to share with you. I always put a post it note over the peep hole in the hotel room. :)

I finally made it home yesterday afternoon!!

*Edit to add*
Yep, you can see through a peep hole! And I know that because I've tried! Ha! Remember that news story not too long ago about a guy who video taped Erin Andrews through her peep hole in her hotel room?? Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

8 comments:

Angela said...

love that watch!!

Mrs. Carioca said...

What's the post it note for? No one can see in, can they?

Alissa said...

What a cute travel outfit. I could use the help, I'm taking a little weekend getaway this weekend. I agree I don't get the post it. Nobody can see in right?

Rebecca said...

I know that you can see in but I have never thought about the post it note thing....thanks for the idea.

Jessica Bene said...

Great idea. Cute outfit and I LOVE the bag. I wish they weren't sold out! You have awesome fashion sense!

Samantha said...

love the outfit.
love the bag.
and love the watch.

Anonymous said...

you put a post it over the peep hole but don't latch the metal hook thing? haha i love you! :) i never knew you did the post it thing.

Cris said...

Loved your blog! You seem a lovely person. And your white watch is something.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs