Thursday, April 15, 2010

Would You Eat That??

Last night Joe and I got together with one of his co-workers and his wife for supper. They joined the residency program a little late but we are becoming good friends!! Don't you think it's so awesome to find a couple where the guys get along and the girls get along? Let's face it, at most get-togethers the girls end up in one room and the guys in another anyway. Or is that just at the parties I go to?? Ha!

We decided to try a brand new sushi place in town. I'm a sushi snob because I had some AWESOME sushi in California when I was there for a work trip and I can't find anything that even compares to it here in the Midwest. It's a real tragedy. Ha!

But this place was actually really good!! I'm kind of a phony sushi eater because I usually don't even get anything raw (hello fried shrimp!!).

When we were all finished our server brought us a little surprise.


Yeah. Octopus.

And then Joe popped one in his mouth. The man has no fear.

Let me ask you, would you have tried octopus???

9 comments:

Moya said...

Yes I would, my sister tried it & loved it:)

Jessica Bene said...

NO way!! I don't even eat shrimp though. :-)

Sarah said...

Well considering I'm a vegetarian my answer is pretty obvious. But even still can I just say ewwwwwwwwwwww. Makes me gag just thinking about it!

Leah said...

I'd have to say that I most definitely wouldn't! I love calamari but will only eat the ones that are shaped like a ring! Can't handle the octopus-y looking stuff. ha!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh my word, did you try it?! Patrick totally would've eaten it without hesitation too! And yes, finding a perfect couple is like finding your perfect mate - haha! Glad you guys have somebody. :)

Kristi said...

Oh gosh I tried Octopus once and I don't think I ever will again! Yuck!

Angela said...

I'm vegan, so no way. But back when I still ate meat... still no way. Haha, that looks so gross!!

Melissa G said...

No, i don't think i could do otopus! ugh.

KarenLana said...

No, I'd have to pass. My Asian mom tried to get me to eat it when I was growing up but was not successful. (Sorry mom)! I'd bet my husband would try it on a dare though, lol.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs