Friday, July 30, 2010

Doggie Date

We are in the process of heading to Kansas City to celebrate Joe's grandma's birthday! We had to make a pit stop as we left town for Joe to go to a quick meeting at the hospital. So Boomer and I had a date at Sonic while we waited. We do this a lot!! (yeah, I should probably try to make more human friends. Ha!)




No worries. It's only ice water! But I'd like to think he appreciates Sonic ice like his mama! :-)

Happy Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Monica said...

very cute- nothing wrong with that! I have little outings with my pups all the time. Tonight me, the pups, and the hubby went to Rita's- they got a doggie Rita's, complete with two doggie bones!!! Very cute.

Annie said...

Haha! Awesome. Sonic ice is THE best! Have fun in KC!

Mrs. Dawkter said...

Mmm I love sonic!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs