Monday, July 19, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

I had so much fun spending the week at my parent's house but I missed Joe like crazy. And my parents don't have wireless internet.

I don't know which is worse.

My email is overflowing and I haven't read any blogs all week! I've never felt so out of the loop!! Ha!

So today I'm going to play catch up on everything. Housework. Laundry. Blogs.

Oh, but I did want to show you something. I found this antique wood twin bed at a garage sale on Friday. For $5! I can't wait to paint it and put it on our office as a day bed. But not today. Housework. Laundry. Blogs.


Don't forget I'm also going to be doing a giveaway this week that I'm super excited about! :)

Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

Sassy In The South said...

$5?!? That's a steal, for sure. Congrats on your find!

Unknown said...

Amazing!!! That will look so nice as a daybed also!!
Glad you had a great time visiting your family... but yes, housework, laundry, BLOGS!!
Get caught up :)

Brittany Ann said...

Five bucks? What a steal! I wouldn't be able to resist, either! Good find!

Annie said...

Cool! I love it! What a steal.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs