Monday, July 12, 2010

Gypsy

This morning I got up, packed my bags, painted my toes, and headed to Kansas City.



I packed plenty of books and magazines because I plan to log quite a bit of time in my parents pool. I've got lots of sundresses and two pairs of sunglasses.



I'm sure it's going to be about 100 degrees FerenHOT all week!



I'm going to spend time with my friends and family because once grad school starts next month I'll probably have to go on a self induced lock down to keep up with classes. But for now... I'm seizing Summer!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

{:miss v:} said...

Hope you have fun and don't get sun burned!

Annie said...

Have fun! Be safe! And quit taking pictures while you are driving ;-)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs