Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Party + Recipe MVP

The Superbowl is over!! I have to admit, I had to ask Joe WHO we were rooting for on our way to a Superbowl party tonight. Ha! I'll see if I can remember exactly what he said:

Reggie Bush plays for the Saints
But he used to play for USC in college
We're still mad because USC beat OU
In the National Championship
So we were rooting for the Colts

But really, I like the Superbowl because it's a great excuse to eat lots of party food and watch good commercials!! Here's what I made:

Cream Cheese Twists

Pigs in a Blanket (I added a twist by putting a piece of pepperoni with the sausage)

When we left our party it was snowing AGAIN. I can't wait for Spring! Are y'all with me!?!?

But speaking of football, I have my own MVP to tell you about. It's a recipe MVP! I got this out of Shape magazine and I really love it. I made it Friday night. (You will love it if you like pistachios like me!) And it's healthy!!
I had to take this picture of the picture in the magazine. I had every intention of snapping a shot of it after I cooked it but my plate was licked clean before I knew it ;-)




How did you celebrate the Superbowl?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog from Kelly's Korner and really love reading it! Thank you for posting the recipe for the Chicken - it looks so yummy! I think I'm going to have to make it tonight ;-)

Brooke said...

Please post the cream cheese twists recipe! It looks DELICIOUS! :)

We were VERY sad the Colts lost.

Brooke

Sarah said...

Yes you HAVE to post that cream cheese twist recipe. I'm practically drooling over here!

Real Housewife of the Midwest said...

Yes, please post the recipe for the cream cheese twists. They look yummy!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs