Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Unexpected Laundry Room Cuteness

I have a folder on my computer of house inspiration pictures. When I run across something great I always save it to my hard drive and I hope that someday we will be lucky enough to build our own home and I can incorporate some of these things!

I wanted to show you that even a laundry room can be cute. (I call it a "mud room" but I think that's a mid-western thing - I've had people make fun of me for that! Ha!)

These would definitely make me want to do laundry more often! :)

Aren't those fantastic??!

6 comments:

Jessica Bene said...

Those are stunning! My laundry room is downstairs and stuck in our storage room...nothing fun about it. I would love love love to have a mud room one day that looks that fantastic!

Kathryn said...

Ummm, is that a wine cooler in the laundry room? I think that's a fabulous idea. Wine + laundry would make it so much better!

Alissa said...

Those are both beautiful! I never thought I would describe a laundry room like that, but these have both changed my mind.

Prissy Southern Prep said...

If I had laundry rooms that cute, I would do laundry constantly (and actually enjoy it)! :) I do the same thing with inspiration pictures for a future home one day. You know what they say, Dream Big!!

ty said...

If I could fold towels next to a wine fridge, I don't think I'd ever leave the laundry room.

Lesli said...

oh my word, if I had a laundry room like that, I would never want to leave!!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs