Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Three Day Weekend

Joe and I had a three day weekend Saturday-Monday so we booked a hotel in Arkansas for a relaxing getaway.

And then we found out that we were supposed to get ice. And snow.

So we decided to stay home and put that money towards re-doing our office. Except it's not really a re-do if you never did it in the first place. ;-)

We painted the walls Behr Sandwashed Driftwood.


I've got some vintage suitcases and a vintage game table I'm putting in there.

sneak peak at the game table

And I'm going to have pictures to show you! Soon!

6 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

I love that color, it's the same color I painted my bathrooms upstairs.

Summer said...

I love DIY projects! Sorry you didn't get to take your trip! Sounds like you had fun decorating though! I love that paint color super fab...that sneak peak at the game table looks really cute!
Have a Happy Tuesday
Summer :0)

Alissa said...

Love the color, cute little game table.

Ams said...

Aw, too bad that you guys weren't able to get away. Lord knows a three day weekend is a special thing to come by these days right? Can't wait to see pictures of the room :)

Rhonda said...

I working on our office too! I also live in AR. ;o) Can't wait to see your office!

Anonymous said...

OOOh I love that color! And that game table looks awesome. Can't wait to see the rest of the room.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs