Friday, February 12, 2010

Waltz and Party Planning

Last night we had our second dance lesson. I love walking around the house before we go and saying "we need to get ready for DANCE" and "what are you wearing to DANCE?" because it just cracks me up that we take dance lessons. Ha! But y'all, it is so FUN! If you have ever considered doing it, I say you should totally GO FOR IT!

Last night we learned the Waltz. Which is my new fav because I feel like I'm on Gone With the Wind. Except without that runny nose girly-man Ashley. ;-)

After DANCE we went to a new frozen yogurt place in town. And look how freaking cute this place is!

Tonight we're having about five couples with their kids over to our house for a "Tacos and Poker" night. I've gotta get the house (and food) all ready!

Do you play poker? (Texas Hold-em?) Do you have any tips for me - I haven't played in a long time!!?


HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY! DANCE! HA!

5 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Dance lessons! How fun!
And that place is adorable.

Kathryn said...

How fun! We've talked about taking dance lessons...I think you've convinced me!

StephaE said...

I found you from Ams blog! I took dance forEVER! I was actually competing for a long time! My favorite is Night Club Two Step for couples...it's romantic! I also love Two Step, Argentine Tango, and West Coast Swing...wicked fun! Def. try the night club 2 step though!!

Ams said...

Dance lessons? That's awesome :)
I am jealous!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
It's all about the lovvvveee :)

Prissy Southern Prep said...

The yogurt place looks adorable! I think it is so neat that you guys are taking dance lessons. And, I really need to learn to play poker. My husband knows how, but he loses his patience when trying to teach me! haha!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs