Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blog Award

Moya at Life by Design (don't you love that bloggy name?!) has bestowed upon me this fabulous blog award. Her blog is one of my favorites - she actually writes meaningful posts as opposed to mine which are usually about clothes or food and I love to read her thoughts! Thank you!!!!


So here are the rules:- List 10 things that make you happy. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day and link back to the person that tagged you.

1) Nutella. I discovered it in Paris and I think I was born again. (told you most of my posts were about food)

2) The Bachelor. I love prime time reality tv drama!

3) Games of all kinds. Scattergories, anyone? How about Pictionary? Or Risk?

4) Traveling. Well, I do it a lot for a living so it helps that it's on someone else's dime!

5) Scratchers tickets. It's the only reason I carry change in my wallet.

6) Baseball season. The sound of the crack of the bat. Who am I kidding. I love ballpark hotdogs. (more food)

7) Starbucks. Tall Non Fat Peppermint Mocha with Extra Peppermint and Extra Hot. Please.

8) Small towns. There's no stoplight in the town I come from. And I like it that way.

9) Math. I was a mathlete in high school.


10) My dog. He barks in his sleep bless his little heart.

bringing him home from the hospital..err.. breeder


Thanks again for the great award Moya!!!! I tag YOU (yes you)! Do your own 10 Happy and then comment here so we can all read them :)

3 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I came over to let you know that my blog has moved and I would love it if you would come to the new site and RE-sign up to follow me there.
Have fun on that cruise.
www.itssoverycheri.com
Cheri

Moya said...

Your welcome:) I love nutella & math too! And I love your blog, great read!

Anonymous said...

you and your peppermint mocha. you order it like i order my thai! haha not the peppermint... but the rhythm of the order.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs