Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthday Extravaganza

My weekend was packed full of birthdays! Is this a major birthday weekend among your friends and family too or is it just me? Ha! Friday afternoon I drove to Kansas City to celebrate my friend Shawna's birthday (we've been best friends since we were 11 years old). I planned for a group of girls to go to dinner at Olive Garden and then see a musical at the outdoor theater. It was awesome but OH THE HEAT. I think even my eyelids were sweating! 


We had the BEST group of girls - I love girls night!


Then on Saturday my family celebrated my nephew's 9th birthday. Which is weird because I know for a fact he was born yesterday! I was there! Ha!

My sister sure does make cute kids!


Do you see any resemblance? ;-) 


I had SUCH a great weekend! I'm always happiest around my friends and family so I had a lot of happy this weekend!!!

How was your weekend??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree.. I always have great weekends when I am around friends and family! My hubby played in a b-ball tournament called Hoopfest here in Spokane,WA.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs