Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random

Today I have a bunch of random thoughts in my mind! Who am I kidding, my thoughts are usually totally random. I think if you could hear what's going on inside my head you would be a little scared for me! Ha!

1. I would love to have a 4th of July party like this. Our wedding anniversary is the 3rd and we purposefully chose the day right before the 4th of July because it's my favorite holiday and you usually have a long weekend! Plus, we have the advantage of fireworks every year on our anniversary!! But I would still love to have a 4th of July party!!


2. I read on a blog somewhere that someone was doing a hotdog themed birthday party for their toddler and thought that was such a cute and unique idea!!

3. Speaking of hotdogs, tonight Joe and I are going to a AAA baseball game here in town. I think I've mentioned this before, but stadium food is one of my major food groups!

4. The other day we drove over to the university where I'm starting graduate school in August. So excited!


5. Are you watching the World Cup? I don't mind soccer but what is that noise??? I thought Joe had turned on a documentary about killer bees. I've never been so glad to have a Mute button on the t.v.!

Well, that's a slice of my thoughts for the day.

Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Moya said...

That noise is a whole lot of vuvuzela horns! They are part of the football culture blown for motivation & good luck:-)

Unknown said...

I want to poke my eyeballs out when I hear that horn sound at the world cup... shoooooot me! My brother is obsessed with the world cup and us all being at my parents house that's ALL that we have been watching. Anyway - it kills me.
Slowly but surely.
Okay - now that I have that off my chest.
I LOVE stadium food... with that commonality I think I am going to have to come and visit one day!!

{:miss v:} said...

I totally want to have a 4th of July party! Too bad we're in the middle of a move and nothing is set up yet!

I'm totally with you on the soccer noise! What the heck?! I've never been so glad to change the channel before!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs