Today I have a bunch of random thoughts in my mind! Who am I kidding, my thoughts are usually totally random. I think if you could hear what's going on inside my head you would be a little scared for me! Ha!
1. I would love to have a 4th of July party like this. Our wedding anniversary is the 3rd and we purposefully chose the day right before the 4th of July because it's my favorite holiday and you usually have a long weekend! Plus, we have the advantage of fireworks every year on our anniversary!! But I would still love to have a 4th of July party!!
2. I read on a blog somewhere that someone was doing a hotdog themed birthday party for their toddler and thought that was such a cute and unique idea!!
3. Speaking of hotdogs, tonight Joe and I are going to a AAA baseball game here in town. I think I've mentioned this before, but stadium food is one of my major food groups!
4. The other day we drove over to the university where I'm starting graduate school in August. So excited!
5. Are you watching the World Cup? I don't mind soccer but what is that noise??? I thought Joe had turned on a documentary about killer bees. I've never been so glad to have a Mute button on the t.v.!
Well, that's a slice of my thoughts for the day.