I'm joining Adorkable Annie today with a TOP FIVE! Since I'm headed to grad school in August I am consumed with school supply shopping! It really is the best time of year! Ha!
Here are my top five must haves for school/office:
1. Le Pen pens. They come in every color imaginable (didn't Crayola get us spoiled??) and they write sooo nice...ahhh... :)
2. Moleskine planner. My new favorite thing. It's like a little black book. It's small enough to carry in my purse and it has plenty of room for lists! Yay for lists!!
3. Desk organizer. We use ours for bills. I can't believe how much it has help us get and stay organized (we used to be the people who threw the bills in a stack on the counter)!
4. Cute folders. My friend got me some cute folders for my birthday and now I'm obsessed with them! Manilla isn't even a part of my vocabulary anymore.
5. Grid paper. It might be the engineer in me. But grid paper is so much better than lined paper for lists/drawings/random thoughts.