Thursday, December 3, 2009

I've Got Rhythm

One of my friends asked me a long time ago what songs I have on my iPod that are good workout songs. Here is my "list". I'd love to hear yours because at some point you get to a place when you hear a song that's on your workout list and you immediately associate it with exercise. And that is the point when you need to update your playlist. Haha!

Body Language - Jesse McCartney
C'm On Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot
Cherry Pie - Warrant
Circus - Britney Spears
Down - Jay Sean (feat. Lil Wayne)
Fly Above - Kandi
Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue
Gives You Hell - The All American Rejects
Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly
In Da Club - 50 Cent
Low - Flo Rida
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Obsessed - Mariah Carey
One, Two Step - Ciara (feat. Missy Elliot)
Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Right Round - Flo Rida
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
Show Stopper - Danity Kane
So What - P!nk
Temperature - Sean Paul
You Walked In - Lonestar

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Da Club and Sexy Back are two of my favorites and are also on my list.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs