Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome Home - It's Christmas!

I'm joining Nester to show you around my house at Christmas! I can't wait to see what everyone else shows off. I've always been someone who loves to drive around at Christmas and look at people's houses and also look in their windows. In a non-creepy way!

Welcome in!
I like to jazz up the kitchen table for the holidays. Don't get me wrong: we don't actually EAT on these plates! ;-)

Christmas, Christmas everywhere!

We have two trees. One huge one in the living room...
And one in our bedroom.
I love falling asleep to the twinkle lights.
Every year Joe and I get each other one ornament. We have been doing this since our first Christmas. Those ornaments go on this tree. It is my favorite Christmas tradition!!
Come back tomorrow to see how I re-created the "JOY" pillows from Country Living magazine!
And then Wednesday I'm showing off our Christmas cards!

Happy Holidays!

9 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I will be checking in on those "JOY" pillows...thanks for the tour!

Blessings,
Linda

Hootin Anni said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Everything is so festive.

mY tOUR iS nOW sHARED....come by, if you can, to visit. Happy Holidays!

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT LINK

Unknown said...

Can I come live with you this Christmas?? HAHA I'm so jealous! I always love seeing your pictures--they're awesome.

Alissa said...

Love all the Christmas decorations so sweet! I love this time of year, it makes everything look so warm and inviting. So glad I ran into your blog.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love the white trees - and I'm a sucker for all pillows.

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I love your big Christmas tree. Gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! :) I'll have to remember to pop back by here again to check out your pillows.

Anonymous said...

I love those JOY pillows, you've inspired me!

K Mommy said...

Beautiful decor! I am going to have to attempt the pillows myself. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! So very cozy!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs