Monday, December 7, 2009

Take A Bullet

My life in bullet points...

  • Last weekend we went to a friend's daughter's first birthday party. It was so stinkin' cute - ladybug themed and they had t-shirts made for everyone. Isn't that a great idea??
  • I'm sick as a dog right now. Joe says it's a sinus infection but I'm thinking - could it be Swine?? Because I think I'm dying, y'all.
  • Although I'm sick I drug myself to dinner tonight because we had already made plans last week with a girl I hadn't seen since high school. She lives here in the same town as us and it was so weird to see her after all these years!
  • I just realized Christmas is soon. *gulp*. Must. Start. Shopping.
  • We have, like, four Christmas parties this year. How did my social calendar get so full all of the sudden??? I need dresses, stat!!

1 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I have no dresses and very few presents for the Christmas season either! You're not alone!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs