Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Guys

It's a well known fact that I am married to one of the hardest-to-buy-for people EVER. It usually works out pretty well that he doesn't 'want' for things because, truth be told, I have a hard enough time keeping track of all the things I want.

Oh I kid.

But I do think every relationship has a "spender" and a "saver". The lines are drawn pretty clear in ours.

But I like to give good gifts! Over the years I've learned to be pretty creative in the stocking department. So here I impart my ideas to you...

razors
scratchers/lottery tickets
gift certificate to the movies
candy
an ornament
car air fresheners
nail clippers
DVDs/CDs
fruit
a new tie
mini notepads
new pens
new toothbrush
socks
fishing lures
gum
floss
golf balls and tees
batteries
peanuts
mini flashlight
keychain
gloves
a new belt
hair gel
combs
flash drive
bottle opener
tickets to a game/event
swiss army knife

So, I hope that gives you some ideas! Now then. I have to show off a little. A couple nights ago I made a homemade chicken pot pie (recipe here). It was so YUM. And I had a little dough left over at the end so I added an H to the top, because monograms, they can go ANYWHERE I tell you.

5 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Thanks for the ideas...I sure needed them! My hubs is SO hard to buy for!
And love the monogram..cute!

Melissa G said...

My husband is the same, he like to get practical stuff so he would love your list. Thanks for the ideas!
And your pot pie look extra special with the monogram!

Alissa said...

I love your stocking stuffer ideas most of that is exactly what I feel my hubs stocking with. He's happy with some new toothpaste and a lotto scratcher but I have the hardest time with his bigger gifts.

Kathryn said...

Great list! I'm done other than stockings and most of these are on my list!

prepaidgirl said...

Prepaid cell phones for construction. I bought my husband a prepaid cell phone so he has something other than his iphone to use during construction. It's a tracfone cell phone on the straight talk plan that costs $45 for unlimited talk and text. It also has unlimited data. There are also no activation, overage, or cancellation fees. Love the cool phones. Check them out at WalMart or WalMart.com

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs