Sunday, August 16, 2009

Date Night

Yesterday Joe and I stayed in our pajamas until about 3 o'clock in the afternoon. He didn't have to go in to work and I had nothing to do but relax and pick up the house. We planned all day to have a date night to see The Time Traveler's Wife, since I had just read and finished the book.

The movie was good, I'd give it a B+. Do you not think Rachel McAdams is beautiful??

I didn't like Eric Bana as Henry, and for some reason I didn't think he and Rachel McAdams had very good chemistry. Oh well - it was fun to get to the movies! Joe and I used to go to the movies AT LEAST once a week - sometimes 2 or 3 times a week. This is only the second movie we've seen in the last couple of months.

After the movie we went to Borders so I could get a few more books. I love, love going to the bookstore. I usually load Joe's arms up with a huge stack then I have to narrow them down to a couple so I don't break the bank!

Then, we went to Starbucks and headed home. Now isn't that just about the best date night ever?

2 comments:

Melissa G said...

Sounds like a fun date night. I love getting new books too!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

I LOVE THIS DATE!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs