Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall

Joe just got home from a 28 hour shift. That is, 28 hours without a break (besides bathroom!) and without sleeping. It ain't all glamorous, folks!

Are you ready for Fall to come? Because I am SO ready. Yesterday, I found all my "Fall Decorating" tubs in the garage. Oh Holy Goodness Mother of Mary! I don't know how much longer I can wait to get everything out. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday to decorate for. Do you decorate for Halloween or just the big holidays like Christmas?? Last year Joe used a power tool to carve our pumpkin.

This year, I think we'll do something like this instead...
Isn't that awesome??

Maybe I'll make some of these (we couldn't get through a whole blog post without food could we??)


As always, don't forget to go HERE to sign up for my bloggy giveaway :)

6 comments:

Melissa G said...

I don't usually decorate for Halloween. (that's my grandma's birthday so we're usually celebrating her!)
I do LOVE to decorate for the autumn season. It's my favorite time of year! But i'm still trying to hang on to summer as long as i can this year. I'm not quite ready to give up these longer days yet.

Jane said...

I love carving pumpkins! It's one of my favorite things to do in the fall. Just found your blog, I'll be back!

PS: Those ghost pops are too cute.

Sarah said...

I love to decorate for anything I can! And Halloween is one of my all time favorites to decorate for! Growing up my parents always did a haunted house for the public and my family would all come to help out. Many fun memories from that.

Melissa G said...

Hi, it's me again!

I have you a surprise on my blog today. Second post down.

Annie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pumpkin with pumpkin teeth! That's adorable! I can't wait for the fall--my absolute favorite time. Stay tuned for mine and hubby's annual trash bag spider tutorial ;-)

Anonymous said...

Did you know that halloween is a MUCH bigger deal up north and NE? Bob is always so disappointed with how lame halloween is here in the south. lol you should plan a trip up NE for halloween one yr. of course, you will miss my b-day :(

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs