Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yearbook Yourself

I am so entertained by this website I found: Yearbook Yourself. You put in a picture of yourself and it shows you yearbook photos from different years - they are a hoot!!

1952. Do you like my pearls?

1960

1962

Joe from 1966. He's going to kill me for posting this! Haha!

1968.

Joe from 1972. Groovy baby!

1982. God Bless you, Farrah Fawcett!

1984. The year I bought stock in Aqua Net!

1992. I look like a lion.

1996. I look so much like my mom here!

Joe in 1996.

Now here's YOUR challenge! Go to Yearbook Yourself and see what you looked like through the decades. If you're really brave (and have a blog of your own) - post pictures for us all to see!


2 comments:

Shawna said...

LMAO.
Personally...1960 is my fave. Your eyes say it all!! I about died laughing.

Anonymous said...

omg...you do look like your mom in that one pic. I have never seen a resemblance much between you two, but OMG i do in that one! :)

the one of joe with sideburns is to die for! hahahahaha

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs