Saturday, August 22, 2009

WANTED

I found something that I can't live without.... Le Creuset in the color CARIBBEAN!! Did you know they made this color???

The only color I've seen (usually in Williams Sonoma) is the red. And while I think it's nice... I'm not a huge fan.
However, I LOVE anything turquoise! My mom and I joke that it's my "signature color" because when we're shopping I'm always drawn to anything turquoise, like a deer to a bright light! Haha! I probably have turquoise in every room of my house.

Oh, caribbean, how I love you. Let me count the ways...

6 comments:

Melissa G said...

That's one of my favorite colors too!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Too funny! I love turquoise too! My wedding color was turquoise and my home has lots of turquoise. We have the Le Creuset Tea Kettle in turquoise. Love it!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Brittany, Oh I love your turquoise cookware, how pretty is that! Thanks so much for adding my button, I'm so happy you did. And thanks for reading. Please come back often. I wish I could keep up with all of your blogs too, but I just can't, so thanks for being a reader.

Brittany Ann said...

I love these! Check out TJ Maxx. They sell Le Creuset at cheaper prices!

Julia said...

I just found your blog, and I love it. Keep up the good work. (And keep an eye out for Le CReuset at Marhsalls/TJMAxx.)

Anonymous said...

oh honey... you can take me clothes shopping, i will take you cookware shopping. haha they have A TON of colors! :) Bob and I are torn between azure blue and flame.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs