Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Celebrities Do It

This weekend Joe and I had a dinner with some medical students that will be graduating in May and are applying to his program for residency. I really hate how the interview and "match" process works for medical students and I have a lot of empathy for the applicants but it was very strange to be on the "other side" this year!!

Next weekend we have a "Who dunnit" party for a local anesthia group and the invitation was an italian mobster theme. I can't figure out what to wear! I went to the mall and didn't see anything - any thoughts??

I did find something at Gap that I *love* - these brown leather ballet flats. Do you wear ballet flats? It seems like none of my friends do but I love them and I think they go with anything! Jeans! Dresses! Skirts! And they're so comfortable!
I think if it's good enough for Reese, Angelina and Cameron it's good enough for me!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ballet flats. I only have one pair because I'm only 5'2 and feel like my legs are a little too short to pull them off. My boyf says I look like a little school girl (and not in the sexy kind of way, haha) when I wear them with leggings, but I definitely love to wear them with my skinny jeans.
As for the themed party, that sounds awesome! I don't know about clothes, since all the Halloween stores are gone, but you might try craft and party stores for accessories. Have fun! I'm sure you'll post about it so I can't wait to see picsies!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

I wear ballet flats almost daily! I love them!

Angela said...

I wear ballets flats all the time- so comfy & cute!

Michelle said...

I love love love Ballet Flats. They can be dressy or casual and they are so comfortable it's rediculous. My favorite pair ever were only 10 bucks at Payless Shoe Source and I wore them until the soles were falling off. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs