Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Need A Palm Tree

This morning I woke up to a frosty and cold Kansas. I'm a little upset with the meteorologists because they told us it would be in the 40s today and also, while I'm at it, don't you think they shouldn't be allowed to call it a "high" if it's only TWO?? Ha!

The only thing I can think of is next week I'll be in Arizona for work and something tells me it will be a tad warmer there! I may even see a cactus!

And yesterday we booked tickets on a cruise in March. We're stopping in several Eastern Caribbean places and I think I'm the most excited for St. Thomas. I can't wait and I definitely need to buy some new swimsuits! My BEST swimsuit was cut off me when I broke my hip in a waterskiing accident 18 months ago. It was one of the most horrific experiences of my life and the hip wasn't too pleasant either.

Are you planning any vacations for 2010??



3 comments:

Alissa said...

Ooh can I come on that cruise? JK, but lucky you, there's some sun in your future. I was in AZ for Christmas and it was nice weather you'll be happy.

Children of the 90s said...

I love St. Thomas, it's so gorgeous there! You're going to love it :) I wish I had a vacation to look forward to, but I haven't been able to scrounge up the time off...

Mrs. Carioca said...

I'm going to Brazil in 15 days! I can't wait to go to the beach and get away from this cold weather. I would love to go to the Caribbean. Have fun on your cruise!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs