Monday, January 11, 2010

A Year Ago...

This morning I got on my old laptop computer to look for some files for work and LO AND BEHOLD I found a "Goals" list I made last year, on January 15 (at 1am !?!). I thought I could use that as a little report card for 2009...

visit Ireland

read to kill a mockingbird - DID IT!! It's now my #1 favorite book.

become a mom

volunteer at a shelter

buy a house - June 2009

do something with my honeymoon pictures – scrapbook? - three years later but I DID finish our memory book

plant a tree - planted trees at our new house

learn to play the piano

try yoga

buy art

re-visit the drive-in theater

take a hiking trip

see NYC

run a mile without stopping - I can do it now!

make an account in LinkedIn

donate blood

throw a party for a friend - engagement party

take a “fun” class

play a full 18 holes of golf - tried nine and I think we would be there all day for 18!

try waterskiing again

take a weekend in Arkansas

do winetasting at an actual winery

visit somewhere haunted - toured the most haunted town in Kansas

create a flowerbed

grill a steak - thanks to our new grill

try ice skating again

buy a sewing machine and re-teach self to use it - got this for Christmas!


dress up for Halloween

make lemonade from lemons

go to a concert - saw Britney's Circus and don't care who knows it ;-)

go to a hockey game

re-visit the church we got married in

buy a flat screen t.v. - love it, mounting it not so fun.

take a trip with my mom - Italy!

have an old-fashioned picnic


4 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

This is such an awesome list...great things to do/want to do! I need to write something like this. I also got a sewing machine for Christmas...totally need the for dummies book!

Alissa said...

Ooh I love this list...it looks like you accomplished quite a few things on this list. Yay to you for following through.

Brittany Ann said...

What a great list! And hey, you did pretty good!

{:miss v:} said...

Sounds like a lot of fun stuff! You really should go to a hockey game, they are like none other!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs