Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heat Wave

God answered a prayer today and a heat wave rolled through! It was *deep breath* FIFTY degrees here today!

I finally felt like I could wear something besides two shirts + sweatshirt + jeans + two pairs of socks + boots + coat!

Joe and I met for lunch at Olive Garden - it's becoming a weekly tradition and every single time I order the Zuppa soup. It completes me.


I've been thinking a lot about changing the name of my blog. For one thing, I don't want people to wrongly assume I can speak Spanish! Ha! I definitely CAN NOT! I went on a school/mission trip in college to Guatemala and really, it was embarrassing to try to speak to the local kids. Also, my new motto is "living life abundantly", which I mentioned in my new years post. So I'm thinking about changing it to something in that direction. Is it a horrible idea to change your blog's name? Or am I committed to it, like when you name your child or something you can't just change your mind after a couple years (?) What do you think??

Have a happy Wednesday :)

8 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

I am loving your cutie outfit! And I love me some OG too! I could eat a hundred breadsticks...yum!

Angela said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with changing your blog name! And love the outfit- I'm obsessed with plaid lately.

Anonymous said...

You can change your blog name, I don't think there is anything wrong with that at all! I enjoy reading your posts and I think you are just gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with changing your blog name! I changed mine after I got married and I actually like my new name a lot better. The only drawback I have ever had is that on some of the blogs of people who read mine, my original name is still up on their pages instead of my new one. But the link still takes them to me so it really isn't any big deal. =]

Mrs. Carioca said...

Can you change your blog name without making a whole new blog? My husband said Que sera sera is Portuguese. He was like who is that girl's blog you read with Portuguese on it, ha!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh that soup! It completes me, too!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit! Adorable! Change it if you want!! It's yours, you can do whatever you want. Either way, the blog itself is great enough!

Melissa G said...

You look so cute! We almost hit 50 hear too!

And you can totally change your blog name if you want! I changed mine a while ago.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs