Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who Dunnit??

Tonight Joe had one more Christmas party for his work and it was a "Who-Dunnit" theme, Italian mobster style. (I tried to talk Joe into wearing a fedora but he wouldn't do it)


It was held at a villa connected to a huge church in town. Have you ever seen a church with an attached villa like this?!?

We ate a buffet dinner while the characters came in and out and talked about a "murder" that had just happened outside. At the end, we had to guess who the murderer was. We totally got it WRONG!! Ha!

Look at these characters! I've never seen so much animal print in my life (although I did have a leopard print belt on - what a coincidence!!)



We had to leave early because tomorrow morning I have a 6am flight to Arizona for work. I looked up the weather and it's supposed to be in the 70s!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

ty said...

That looks like so much fun! PS - I LOVE that dress. I need to know where you got it, PRONTO.

{:miss v:} said...

What a fun party! I've always wanted to go to one of those.

You looked pretty in your dress too!

Ams said...

You guys look GREAT! I love your dress.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog :) I hope that one day SOON my man and I will be together. Oh the joys of med school and long distance all in one! Super fun!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party!! I LOVE your heels!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs