Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog Plastic Surgery

You may have noticed a little something different... (I KNOW!) I got a blog make-over and I want to shout it from the rooftops! I feel younger, cooler and more free!! Ha! My blog surgeon was Marina at Penny Lane Designs and y'all, she is awesome!!!!

First, I wanted you to notice that I did change my name. I've had this blog for over two years and I just don't feel "Que Sera Sera" anymore. Que sera sera means "whatever will be, will be" and sometimes I feel like that implies carelessness. My new attitude on life is living life with abundance - squeezing as much adventure, joy and love out of my life that I can!

I also had Marina put some headers along the top and I'll be working on filling everything out soon (expect a video tour of my home!).

Seriously though, this make-over came at the right time because there are a lot of changes happening in my life over the next few months. I found out a few weeks ago that my contract job for the government will be ending soon. So I will be doing something drastically different (even if I don't know exactly what that is yet!) in the next few months. Joe is starting his second year of residency in July which means he'll be practicing anesthesia full time from now on. And we're thinking about starting a family. Whew! So please, grab a seat and join me on the ride!

10 comments:

Angela said...

Looks fantastic!

Amy's Blog! said...

My boyfriend started his 4th year today and his roation in anesthesiology, looks like that is going to be his choice as well. Now to start on our list....

Unknown said...

The new blog design looks great!!

Brittany Ann said...

It looks amazing!

And did I just read starting a family??? So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Love the new design!!

Kathy said...

it's beautiful and I love the new name. =)
Kathy

Mrs. Carioca said...

It looks great! Love the colors!

Kristi said...

Love the new look!

Annie said...

I'm in love with the new design! And jealous! I can't wait to see what's in store.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Love the new blog design!! What an exciting time for y'all...and considering starting a family?! Yeah!! You'll need that onesie soon enough! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs