Monday, May 17, 2010

Graduation

This weekend Joe's youngest brother graduated from High School! We went up early and went to a Royals game on Friday night. The first thing I think of when I get tickets to a sporting event is: STADIUM FOOD. Ha! And they won the game too!


On Saturday I tried Indian food for the first time with my BFF and Joe and his brothers. It was different, that's for sure but there were a couple of things I loved about it. Unlimited mango milkshakes. Need I say more?

Yesterday we had the graduation, then the graduation party and then we had to drive home. We were dragging by the time we got home.

We know SO MANY people graduating this year - how many graduations are you attending???

2 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Congrats to his brother!!!

Mrs. Carioca said...

I love Indian food! The first time I had it was in High School with my mom and she was dying because it was too spicy for her :) And the store owner came over to ask us how we liked the food, ha!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs