I have never won a big hand at Black Jack. I never guessed the number of jelly beans in the jar correctly. I wasn't Homecoming Queen. I didn't win MVP of any athletic event. But I did win the Versatile Blogger Award from my friend, Brittany at Living in the Moment. Thank you so much!!!
By the way, I think this award is just a nice way of saying you have a problem sticking to one topic. Ha!
As part of the award, I'm supposed to list seven (versatile?) things about myself. I guess that's my acceptance speech.
1. I graduated high school with 42 kids in my class.
2. I seriously plan to take an around the world cruise someday.
3. I only eat french fries that are squared off at the ends. Did I just share too much? Let's just keep going.
4. I really, really, really want to have twins and everyone knows it.
5. I can not (CAN NOT) get through the Texas Chainsaw Massacre but otherwise I love scary movies.
6. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. So that's why I need to go back to school.
7. I believe having a pet is a good practice for having kids.
And now my favorite part. I get to pass this award on to some more versatile bloggers!
1. Mrs. Carioca @ My Life as a Carioca's Wife
2. Kristie @ Stilettos and Flip-Flops
3. Stephanie @ Geezees Custom Canvas Art