Sunday, May 23, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I have never won a big hand at Black Jack. I never guessed the number of jelly beans in the jar correctly. I wasn't Homecoming Queen. I didn't win MVP of any athletic event. But I did win the Versatile Blogger Award from my friend, Brittany at Living in the Moment. Thank you so much!!!


By the way, I think this award is just a nice way of saying you have a problem sticking to one topic. Ha!

As part of the award, I'm supposed to list seven (versatile?) things about myself. I guess that's my acceptance speech.

1. I graduated high school with 42 kids in my class.
2. I seriously plan to take an around the world cruise someday.
3. I only eat french fries that are squared off at the ends. Did I just share too much? Let's just keep going.
4. I really, really, really want to have twins and everyone knows it.
5. I can not (CAN NOT) get through the Texas Chainsaw Massacre but otherwise I love scary movies.
6. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. So that's why I need to go back to school.
7. I believe having a pet is a good practice for having kids.

And now my favorite part. I get to pass this award on to some more versatile bloggers!

1. Mrs. Carioca @ My Life as a Carioca's Wife
2. Kristie @ Stilettos and Flip-Flops
3. Stephanie @ Geezees Custom Canvas Art

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Thank you for the award! I had a small graduating class too, 50, I love finding people that had small classes.

Brittany Ann said...

Glad you played along! And don't worry! I struggle to stick to one topic in a post, let alone the whole blog. You are not alone, and frankly, I'm not sure that's such a bad thing for us!

Sassy Gal said...

Hey Brittany! Just gonna say that I adore your blog...I found you thru Kelly's Korner on the makeup recommendations link-up and I've enjoyed stopping by since then. I am readig A Tree Grows in Brooklyn upon your recommendation! Great book so far! I'm linking you since I'm mentioning it in my post for tomorrow! Have a great day!
Ashley from Sassy Gal

{:miss v:} said...

Love the new look! Very nice! Congrats on the award!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs